wait... did she eat the WHOLE cake by herself?Happy Birthday Sadie...or as Travis calls her, 'aidieWoe, time really flies!
Janelle, Since you didn't get my e-mail last time, can you send me your e-mail address in case I have the wrong one? Then we can chat about the camera -its a Canon XTI digital camera. Can't wait to hear from you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!! You are too cute!
Happy Birthday - I can't believe how much she looks like Brad!
happy birthday sadie! time flies!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sadie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wait... did she eat the WHOLE cake by herself?
Happy Birthday Sadie...or as Travis calls her, 'aidie
Woe, time really flies!
Janelle,
Since you didn't get my e-mail last time, can you send me your e-mail address in case I have the wrong one? Then we can chat about the camera -its a Canon XTI digital camera. Can't wait to hear from you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!! You are too cute!
Happy Birthday - I can't believe how much she looks like Brad!
happy birthday sadie! time flies!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Sadie!
Post a Comment