What do you do when you're given a leotard that is too big? ...Wear it over your clothes.
What do you do when you want to dance but you don't know how and your parents are of no help?
...Make up your own dances.
Noelle LOVES to dance (if you can call it that). Almost every evening after supper Noelle changes into her dance clothes and puts on a show. Usually she gets very hot and has to do a wardrobe change. Then she wears a pink t-shirt and a denim skirt. It's a crowd pleaser.
4 comments:
She is absolutely adorable Janelle! My mom says I used to pieroette up and down the aisles in the grocery store when I was that age!
So will she be going for ballet lessons?
We have seen the leotard and the dancing and she's definitely a star in the making. :)
I would LOVE to see a performance...can I join her?:)
Post a Comment