Last evening at small group Noelle said something cute that made everyone chuckle:
Heather Verst gave Noelle a nice compliment by saying "Noelle, your hair looks very nice tonight." Noelle replied very sweetly "Your welcome."
Then this morning Noelle said something that wasn't so cute, but I don't think she had any idea that the word she choose was very inappropriate so I chose to not draw attention to it:
We had our friend Melissa Talbert and her 2 kids over for a play date. I had draped a blanket over Noelle's little table so they could use it as a house or tent. I'm not sure what caused it but Noelle crawled into the 'house' and suddenly shouted "SH#*!" Melissa and I just stared at each other for a moment, a little shocked, and tried not to laugh too hard at Noelle's mistake.
3 comments:
Imagine - the worship pastor's angelic little girl belting out a profanity. I immediately shouted back, "I'm so putting this in my blog!" I see you beat me to it, though, Janelle. :)
Anyway .. I wouldn't really have put it in my blog. Especially since you didn't post that picture of Jacob with Noelle's pink jacket on in yours.
Oh Noelle, always keeping us laughing!! Now who in the world taught her to say that, was it Sadie?
i can't wait for my daughter to make me proud by shouting swear words during play dates. she already "curses" in her own little baby way. its so sad.
Post a Comment