Last week, when shorts were not an odd sight for November, Noelle constructed what she called a boat in our living room. She then declared that she was going to take a nap on it. I let her know, in all my motherly wisdom, that she probably couldn't sleep on top of her boat considering that is was too short, too narrow and very hard. She promptly proved me wrong by falling asleep for a good 40 minutes.

On another afternoon Noelle wanted to go out and inspect the drizzly weather. Since Sadie was asleep in Noelle's room she couldn't get her jacket from her closet. Using what resources were available, Noelle made a AquaDoodle cape to check on the weather. Judging by the small blue dots the rain made on the AquaDoodle, there was a very light rain.

And, in a precious moment of being others-focused, Noelle wanted to make Brad a special surprise snack. She used her special cookbook given to her by her grandmother to make Cinnamon Toast. I left it under the broiler slightly longer then it should have so it's a little dark, however most of the dark is from the copious amounts of sugar and cinammon caramelizing on the top.
2 comments:
Oooh. I wish my kids would fall asleep on the table. Or bed. Or floor. Anywhere would be just fine.
I love the one of Noelle in her apron - so cute and grown up!
Her imagination is awesome!
Post a Comment