February 25, 2009

Message in the Toilet

I had a great idea over the weekend - One that would certainly gain me nomination for the "Wife of the Year" awards. I realized a good place to leave Brad love notes and fun messages would be on the medicine cabinet that hangs above our toilet. (being a boy and all, he spends more time standing in front of the toilet and therefore staring at the wall above it)
With giddy excitement I taped a little note on the cabinet and went along with my day, anxious to hear Brad's response when he found my endearment.
About a half an hour later Brad came to me and said "I found a note floating in the toilet. Is that suppose to mean something?"

Hmmm....I guess I need stronger tape.

5 comments:

The House of Schwartz said...

Oh I am laughing to hard!! Guess that wasn't quite the message you were trying to send. Too funny. So what does it mean?

Kate said...

Can you imagine finding a note "I think your the best" floating in the toilet?! Haha! I would wonder what I did to deserve the note and then what I did to have it thrown in the toilet.... Yikes, You Spences keep me laughing!

Lee and Candace said...

That's hilarious...I can only imagine your reaction. Well your intentions were good and that's what counts.

kara h said...

Oh my word I'm totally losing it over here. Needed a little laughing today to divert me from the maniacal sounds coming from every other room of the house... don't try to tell me Elly's only one person. She takes up every room of the house, trust me.

krissy said...

ha! that's really funny!
John Patrick would be thrilled about something new to aim at. I'll hold my comment about Brad in this regard. :-)