Today was Noelle's 4th day of Kindergarten and everything is going great . I've been waking her up at 6:45 to get her ready in time for the bus. Other then the first day, I've had to literally pull her out of bed since her preference is to roll over and keep sleeping. She sleeps on the top bunk, so it can be rather challenging to get a hold of her. Since she's obviously still tired at 6:45, what time to you think Noelle and Sadie decided to get up on Saturday?
6:30.
And what time do you think they got up on Sunday?
6:20
Can anyone explain this to me?
I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. Since when to kids make sense?
On the other hand, Sadie was trying to make sense of a situation last week that had me laughing. We were taking a meal to Mike and Kathy Hood, to celebrate baby Natalie's arrival. I told Sadie to get her shoes on because we were going to the Hood's. She came to me a few seconds later with a book and said "This Hood?" The book was Little Red Riding Hood.
3 comments:
My kids did the exact same thing this weekend. I wanted to cry.
That's funny about Sadie. Isabel did something similar. I made the statement to Lee, "I need some new clothes." Isabel proceeds to walk back to our room. What does she bring back, two t-shirts from my drawer. "Here's your "new" clothes mommy." Not exactly what I was thinking:)
My cousins had a clock in their girls room. If the clock didn't say 7:00 a.m. they weren't allowed to get out of bed, unless mommy and daddy got them. I guess it worked for them.
ha ha. The Sadie story is so cute! And the only day that our kids have to wake up at a certain time is Sunday - which is the only day that we have to actually wake them up. It hurts just a little bit to make my early risers get out of bed when they appear to be sleeping in.
Post a Comment