August 19, 2009

Noelle's First Day of Kindergarten

Today is Noelle's first day of Kindergarten, and therefore her first day of riding the bus. She made it easy on Mom and Dad by being excited, with only a moment of hesitation as the bus was coming down the road.

Leading up to the first day of school:
Shopping for school supplies
(princess folders make everything better)
Getting a picture of Noelle in front of her school: Summit View Elementary
And then the momentous first day:

All ready
Here comes the bus!

"Uhh...maybe I don't want to got to school. Maybe I can hide behind mommy"

Then off she goes on the big yellow bus...See you at 12:30 Noelle!

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

awwww. How sweet and sad all at the same time!
I thought of you guys today because I drove by Noelle's school and noticed the full parking lot and all of those shiny, yellow buses.
Wasn't it just yesterday that she was rolling around on a blanket at small group?

Kentucky Kate said...

Yeah, I thought you were just pregnant with her! She looks darling. I hope it was a good first day.

Lee and Candace said...

Too cute! Great pictures to remember her first day!