October 9, 2009

Friday on the Levee

I'm a week behind...last Friday was beautiful and our family had a great outing to Newport on the Levee. We traversed the Purple People Bridge and amused ourselves at the incredible playgrounds at Sawyer's Point (at least I think that's where we were). We finished up the evening with a feast of delicious pizza and salads at Dewey's pizza.

From KY to OH
This is what you get when you ask Noelle to pose in front of the flowers:

And this is what you get when we ask Sadie to pose in front of the flowers, "like Noelle did."
Fun on the tire swing

4 comments:

The Talberts said...

Looks like a fun day!
I love that last picture of Noelle on the tire.

Kentucky Kate said...

Ha ha ha! That is so funny :) You really should have those printed and hanging in your house. That's just a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...Sadie cracks me up!

krissy said...

haha. that's too cute!