We had a few fun things to do at home on our rainy Spring Break days.
Decorating Easter Egg sugar cookies:
Making decoupage Easter eggs:
I got the idea from this blog (scroll halfway down). Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the final outcome, but I really like the ones we did with scraps of book pages. (you could use old church bulletins - or whatever you can fine with print - if you can't bear to tear a book)
And then there's another missing tooth:
And trying to eat corn-on-the-cob with missing teeth:
Overall it was a great Spring Break and we're jumping back into to a normal week.






2 comments:
Great Judy will be hoping for a leftover frosted sugar cookie. You do such fun activities with the girls.
And here come the VA Spences to ruin the "normal week"! In Ethan's words, "We're going to NoelleSadie's house. I can't wait!"
Post a Comment