As a Christmas present, Brad took me downtown this past weekend for an overnight get-away. Here is our "heavenly suite" at the Westin.


Our room overlooked Fountain Square. They have their ice rink up during the winter, so it was fun to watch people skate/fall on the ice. I also took a picture at night, but without a tripod, this is the best I could do.

I'm sure you all appreciate my restraint in not posting the picture of us in the white terry-cloth robes...although that was a big hit too!
3 comments:
How Fun! Matt and I stayed downtown once before we moved. It was so nice! Glad you had fun - and I'll take your word on the white robes. :)
How fun!
What a great view you had.
Pictures or not, I got a funny mental image of you guys taking each other's pictures with fluffy hotel robes on.
Aw! How romantic! You guys deserve it. Hope you had a great time!
Post a Comment