One of Noelle's favorite games is something she calls "Daddy Roughness". This is an activity she requests regularly, especially every time I leave the house and it's Daddy time. It basically consists of Noelle jumping off the couch onto Brad. Brad then 'roughs her up' by doing a "Daddy stretch" or tying her in a knot and then throwing her back on the couch.
There was a extended version of "Daddy Roughness" in our house this evening so I caught it on film to share this special moment with everyone. Since this is a rather intense activity, some of Noelle's expressions look a little intense, but don't worry she loved every minute of it.
Here's the sequence:






Sadie and Noelle tag team to "rough-up" Daddy
3 comments:
It's like a virtual flip book.
totally cute! I love the picture of Noelle flying through the air like a super-hero
Looks like a workout for Brad too!
Post a Comment