Could we be so blessed to have not one, but two child prodigies? While one is reading great American literature, the other is preparing a gourmet lunch. The pictures say it all....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yum...Pizza Bacon Egg Ice Cream Corn Casserole! Tell her I can't wait to have some this weekend!
i love it - cushions off the couch! that was my favorite playtime spot as a kid. poor annelise. when she takes the cushions off our couch, she's going to find many adventurous things.
4 comments:
Yum...Pizza Bacon Egg Ice Cream Corn Casserole! Tell her I can't wait to have some this weekend!
i love it - cushions off the couch! that was my favorite playtime spot as a kid. poor annelise. when she takes the cushions off our couch, she's going to find many adventurous things.
she's even using a pot holder and sadie looks very proud. maybe she was reading to find clues for something she lost in the couch cushions.
I must learn some parenting skills from you, so Isabel will be as blessed!:)
Post a Comment