April 23, 2008

I had to fire "my nanny"

For any of you who were jealous of my easy life because I had a "cleaning lady" and a "nanny" (see previous posts: cleaning lady (April 15) and nanny (April 5)), I'll have you know I had to fire my nanny.
I sat Sadie in her booster seat as I prepared our lunch. After a few moments I turned around to see Noelle, my nanny, tying up Sadie - feet and torso. I decided this was inappropriate behavior for a nanny and fired her on the spot. Now I have to do all the work again!

4 comments:

The Talberts said...

I'll still take her. Apparently I'm not as picky about the sort of nanny I hire. Tying my children up may not be the worst thing ever. ;)

running shoes said...

should have installed a 'nanny cam'.

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh, yeah. I hate it when my nanny ties up my kids.

Lee and Candace said...

I thought she was just practicing her rodeo skills:)

I'm with Melissa...I'll hire her:) What's her pay?