Since Brad and I use very little slang (maybe an occasional "Oh my word" or "holy moley") it's fascinating to hear Noelle 'swear'. She seems to have a good grasp on when to swear - when she drops something or when something has caught her by surprise. What she hasn't quite grasped is the words. Right now her swear words consist of "Tornadoes!" and "Lobster!"
I'm certainly not complaining, just pondering.
4 comments:
That's hillarious. Elise has recently started to say, "Oh my gosh. That's hillarious. Are you serious?" Hmm. As I typed that, I figured out why she says, "That's hillarious..."
I got super annoyed with something a few days ago and for hours Elly walked around saying, "Oh, DANG" really expressively.
Oops.
Very cute.
Jacob says, "Awwww Shoot!" (which is not something we say, so I'm blaming my mother in law).
pretty cute...oh lobsters! i spilled my tea.
Post a Comment