June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Noelle and Sadie have the best dad ever. Noelle is so certain of it that she regularly announces her love for Brad. It is not uncommon to hear these phrases in our house several times a day:
"I love Daddy sooo much."
"I love Daddy even more then cantaloupe" (or whatever we're eating at the moment)
"Daddy, do you love me as much as I love you?"
"Daddy, I'm giving you this snack because I love you sooo much."
But my favorite was one morning when we had to catch an early flight to go to VA. Noelle was already awake when Brad went to wake her up a little after 6:00. Since she was awake extra early, Brad asked her if she excited about our plane trip. Her response was "No, I'm so excited about how much I love you."

Here's a picture of Sadie expressing her love for her wonderful Daddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too funny. I am looking forward to the comedy continuing at the lake.

Lee and Candace said...

He better live it up now before she becomes a teenager.:) Too sweet though.

krissy said...

What a sweet picture!