June 11, 2008

Remembering God's Faithfulness

Over the past few weeks I've been reminiscing what our lives were like a year ago today. On May 30, 2007 Noelle broke her leg and had to be in a body cast for 6 weeks. It was a long six weeks, but we had so many friends to carry us through it.

People brought meals, came to visit, brought/mailed activities, sent cards and helped me manage a wheelchair and 5-month old baby getting from my car to the Nursery at church. We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and an even more amazing God that worked through them. We give God all the credit for a perfectly healthy and active Noelle whose only memories about that time are good.
Just home from the hospital

Enjoying some new activities

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

She's got such a great little personality. It never seemed to get her down. I'm glad she had a full recovery! I remember wondering how on earth you did it (and by it, I mainly mean .. got out of the house).

Kentucky Kate said...

Very cool! I had the same thoughts of wondering how you did it. And how Noelle did it.

Lee and Candace said...

God is definitely faithful! So often we take it for granted. What an awesome testimony you guys have!