We gifted ourselves with a Christmas present last week: a fluid bike trainer. It could be that you, like I, have no idea what a fluid bike trainer is. Now that I am so knowledgeable, I'd like to pass on my wisdom...a bike trainer is a stand that you put your bike on to allow you to ride your bike in a stationary position. If you're curious about how this is different then a traditional stationary bike, wikipedia has a general overview.


3 comments:
dude, the barracuda is turning into the flying FISH...go Brad.
my mom got my dad one of those for christmas last year. he thought he would love it. turns out he only used it once. they took it back and got a bike rack. :) hope you get more use of yours!
you guys are going to make a killin from all the money you will get from the power company now that you are generating all that power for the local grid....right?
Post a Comment