January 10, 2009

I'm Back

It's pretty sad that Christmas debilitates my blogging for 3 weeks, but what can I say? I decided I valued a clean house over a updated blog (this week anyway).

Since Christmas is long gone, I thought I'd highlight Noelle's birthday - December 30 - and a favorite Christmas activity.

Noelle is now 5 - can you believe it!? For her birthday we went bowling with some of the extended family, including her 2 girl cousins. Noelle had a great time and I'm pretty sure she scored higher them me. Maybe I should play with a with a bumper guard next time.

Cousins: Noelle, Kalysta, and Payton

Another highlight from our time with family was building and decorating gingerbread houses. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing just how much candy I could eat and not get sick.
I think Sadie and I tied for the "Most Most Sugar Consumed" award. We paid dearly for that on the 2 hour ride to our parent's home later that night.

Just how long can 2 overtired, over-stimulated, over-sugared kids scream?
I'm not sure. The car ride was over before we got to the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should find some way to upload the recording so we can all experience it. I've heard it pretty much vividly captures it. :-)

The Talberts said...

Wow. Five. Happy birthday, Noelle! It looks like you guys have been keeping busy and having fun. We miss you, though!