January 30, 2009

A New Baby Spence

Noah Joseph Spence was born this morning to Brad's brother, Dave, and wife, Elizabeth, at 9:35. He's 7lb. 3 oz. We look forward to meeting this little guy and properly welcoming our new little nephew/cousin.

For any of you disappointed that the "Baby Spence" was not an announcement from Brad and me...sorry. I have to keep my 'headlines' enticing to keep people coming back for more:)

3 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

I have to admit, my heart skipped a beat. I wasn't expecting that kind of announcement from you, but the title fooled me :)

Rachael Neal said...

you're rotten! i really thought i would be reading some exciting news about your next child. oh well, congrats are in order for your nephew. still exciting!

ps - my word verification was "spentri" - is that like a morphing of spence and petri?

krissy said...

mean, just mean.