Last evening I was brushing Sadie's teeth when I hear Noelle yell from the living room "Mom, come look. Our neighbor is doing something!" Still brushing Sadie's teeth I yell back "Is it something good or something bad?" (I didn't want to interrupt by task unless my neighbor was causing some serious trouble). Noelle's comment back was "I don't know, I think it's bad. She has some sort of thing like Papa Bear uses." At that I had to come see what she was talking about.
Our neighbor lady was cutting her grass with an old-fashion lawn mower...the kind with the cylinder on the front with 2 blades that roll around...the kind that doesn't do a very good job of cutting grass. I had to laugh and assure Noelle that everything was okay, our neighbor just chooses to use a Papa Bear style lawnmower (from the Bernstein Bears).
No comments:
Post a Comment