First off, Noelle had her ballet/tap dance recital at the beginning of June. It's hard to resist a handful of 5-6 year-olds in tutus.
Then the girls and I flew to VA to spend some time traveling around to visit friends and family. Our first stop was to meet my new niece - Maysyn Sauder.
Then we spent the day with a college buddy and her 2 girls (and soon-to-arrive boy). There was a local dairy farm that was having a special event, so we spent the afternoon there. The girls held a baby chick, crawled through a straw tunnel, took a wagon ride, sampled chocolate milk, played on the playground, saw lots of farm animals and...

...got to milk a "cow".

After our farm experience, we headed back to my hometown, Winchester, VA, for some sophisticated fun. Brad joined us and we got to celebrate "Great Judy's" (Brad's aunt)70th birthday at a fabulous restaurant along with other family and friends. Here she is with her grandson, Zach. She doesn't look 70, does she?

One of the sand creations with Brad, brother Dustin, Noelle, Kalysta and Payton
Everyone had SUCH a good time. Soon after we got home Noelle made her feelings be known with a sign in her window.




2 comments:
I'm glad you caught us all up! I was afraid you had left the blogging world again! Looks like a wonderful last month!
That sign is precious. I think I might start posting signs of my wishes on my windows... I wish the cleaning and laundry fairy would come....Hello? Anyone there? Shucks! Glad you got to visit all of your family, how fun! Noelle's recital pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment