Yesterday was Noelle's last day of Kindergarten. It was
such a good year and we were both sad to say good bye to her wonderful teacher and an especially caring bus driver and bus assistant. She had Field Day during her final week and I was able to get some pictures:
Teacher, Mrs Dreyer, with Noelle

Noelle, with some classmates



Her special bus driver and assistant

The kids made special shirts to wear for Field Day. It has her school name and year on it and she got to put on the stars.

FIRST day of school. Oh, how they change in just a few short months!
3 comments:
Wow! Can you believe you are going to have a 1st grader?!:)
Really cute! You can really see how she has changed in her face.
oh my goodness. I can't believe how she changed in one school year. I'm going to start crying now. John Patrick starts this fall. :-)
Post a Comment