July 14, 2010

What a Lady

We were at the library this afternoon when I noticed some food on Sadie's shirt. When I went to brush it off, it landed on my finger. It was then that I noticed that it wasn't food, it was...a booger. - Gross.

I looked sternly at Sadie and asked "What is this doing on your shirt?"

Trying to right a wrong, Sadie sheepishly picked up said grossness and stuck it back in her nose - well, almost. I stopped her before she lodged it in there so we could dispose of it properly.

What a lady.

4 comments:

The House of Schwartz said...

my mom tells this exact same story about me!!!! Only I was in the midst of picking it and checking it out. She asked what i was going to do with it now? So I shoved it back in my nose..... Glad I'm not the only one :)

Lee and Candace said...

Wow, that IS gross!

The Talberts said...

Ha. Something strangely similar happened to us at the grocery store this morning. I wiped a booger off of a shirt without realizing what it was until it was too late. Then I had absolutely nowhere to dispose of it, since I was smack dab in the middle of the produce section. So .. I wiped it on the side of the cart. Ahem. I totally intended to wipe it off later, but I forgot. In fact, I only just remembered when I read your post and now I have a good deal of guilt to deal with.

krissy said...

haha!
One of the only things I can remember being really grossed out by as a kid was watching other kids eat their boogers. It always made my stomach turn. Now my kids try it. What in the name of anything reasonable would make someone even try this once? I almost gag and fall over every time I see them. I would take a booger stuck on clothes any day.