I was going through Noelle's paperwork from school this afternoon when I came across a note that said "Jacob" on the outside. I asked Noelle what it was and she answered "Oh, at one of our stations we could write a note to whoever we wanted and Jacob wrote to me. I wrote a note to you, mom, but I forgot to bring it home."
I'm flattered that she wrote to me, but I'm rather curious about this mysterious Jacob. I quickly opened the note so I could examine it for ill intents. Well, here it it...let me know if you see anything inappropriate:
In defense of Jacob, Noelle's spelling is only slightly better, but I have NO idea what he is trying to say!

2 comments:
It is a secret forlorn lovers code! Be careful!!! LOL That is so cute. I can make out frn = friend and I think ocey = okay. Remember to read it phonetically. Aha! Nowl=Noelle
uwwto= you too
This is too fun I might have to sit and decode this all day!
Ha. This is even better than you made it sound!
Post a Comment