September 3, 2010

Big Mama

Don't you love how kids just state the obvious and are oblivious to the fact that it's insulting?

Sadie loves to dress up so when she discovered the bin of clothes waiting for Noelle to grow into them, she was in heaven.  At one point she came to me with a large pair of shorts pulled up over her own shorts and she excitedly exclaimed, "Mom, these are so fat, they would probably fit you!"

Then there's Noelle...  In music the teacher was explaining that big instruments make low notes and small instruments make high notes.  She compared this to Daddy's have low voices and mommies have higher voices.  Noelle told us that she raised her hand right away to inform her teacher that her mommy is bigger than her daddy.  I'm guessing the teacher thinks I'm some large brute of a woman--with a low voice.

3 comments:

krissy said...

hahahaha!

Paulina said...

when i need a good laugh...i just go to janelle's blog

Anonymous said...

So, did you go to refrigerator or did you go to the gym?
I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud.