September 6, 2010

Campin'

Our family went camping over Labor Day weekend.  It was probably our best camping experience yet, due to several factors, but the largest success factor was the Johansson's backyard --our campground.  
That's my kind of camping - no bugs in the bathroom, no obnoxious neighbors blaring their music and a real stove within a few feet of the tent.
What a trio!
Matthew is very excited about the little tent he got to share with his Dad
Grace joined the Spence's in our ginormous tent.  Noelle and Grace are spending some time with the all-important task of sorting silly bands

4 of the 5 kiddos.  Baby William has a little growing to do before he joins the big kids
Campfire.  The men are happy!

2 comments:

Paulina said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!

Ron and Rachel said...

I'm glad it went well. Anna got a real camping sleeping bag for her birthday as well as a camping flashlight you wear on your head. Ron wants to take us all camping but I'm a little leary of it -I can't get comfortable in my cozy bed with this big belly let alone on the ground!