September 15, 2010

Lovely Sunday

Sunday was a lovely day to get out with the family.  So our little family headed to the Purple People Bridge, taking you from Newport, KY to Cincinnati, OH.  We played at Sawyer Point and then returned home, happy and refreshed.

4 comments:

Ron and Rachel said...

Looks like lots of fun! I guess we have to take advantage of these last couple of nice, sunny and warm days.

Rachael Neal said...

That is a GREAT picture of Sadie coming off the slide!

Lee and Candace said...

What a fun time! I love days like that! I can't believe how tall Noelle looks! Such cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

And after the very busy weekend, you two thought about your cute girls and family time instead of just flaking out at home. What a wonderful family. Worship leader, family leader and married to an incredible wife, mommy and hostess.