Melissa, I was just thinking the exact same thing when I saw that! Haha! I still remember him rolling it around at small group like a giddy little kid.:)
Elizabeth, Since you don't know what it is, you surely need to have one to experience homemade ice cream made in a ball! It's basically a mini ice cream freezer that you make ice cream by putting the ingredients inside and roll it around on the floor for about 20 minutes until it freezes.
4 comments:
You are NOT getting rid of the ice cream ball!?! I still remember how excited Brad was when he got that for you.
I'm like the last person you want around while you're trying to de-clutter. I can somehow even get emotional about other people's junk.
Melissa, I was just thinking the exact same thing when I saw that! Haha! I still remember him rolling it around at small group like a giddy little kid.:)
What in the world is an ice cream ball?? I have never heard of such a thing.
Elizabeth,
Since you don't know what it is, you surely need to have one to experience homemade ice cream made in a ball!
It's basically a mini ice cream freezer that you make ice cream by putting the ingredients inside and roll it around on the floor for about 20 minutes until it freezes.
Post a Comment