It is not uncommon for Sadie to call from another room and say "Mom" to which I answer "Yes?" and she replies "Nothing". I'm not sure why she does it, but it reminds me of this quote by Piglet:
I think it's sweet, so I thought I could start calling her "Piglet" but then I thought it might not come across as that endearing.
And then I remembered...there was a point while Brad and I were dating that he called me Piggy. I think it stemmed from the movie "Babe". Brad has
wised up matured a lot since then and realized Piggy is NOT something to call your wife. I do get called Babe sometimes and that's perfectly acceptable, but Piggy is only for young love where you're so enamored by each other you could be called Big Bertha and think it's cute.
2 comments:
Oh, that's sweet! Noah sometimes comes running in to where I am, smiles and hugs my legs, then goes running back out of the room.
And along the lines of "Piggy"...Dave called me Fuzzy Chimp when I was pregnant with Ethan because of the extra hair that grew down the sides of my face like fuzzy sideburns. Good thing I love him and know it was just teasing. :)
Hi Janelle,
I enjoy seeing the pictures of your girls since we don't see them often in person. Thanks. Hope all is going well with you and your family and Brad's career change.
Lucy
Post a Comment