We were on vacation last week with my family. It is our annual trip to Rehoboth Beach, Deleware where we meet up with my parents, my 2 brothers and their families. It's always a great time and when I get time, I'll upload the pictures to share.
In the meantime here's a funny tidbit from Sadie.
Sadie loves shoes and girlie things. Today we were in one of my favorite stores - Goodwill - and Sadie found some
gaudy lovely purple shoes with giant purple gems all over them. She instantly slipped off her crocs to try them on. Once she had them on, she eagerly looked at me and said "Do you think these will match my crown that I get in heaven?!"
2 immediate thoughts jumped in my head:
"Wow, were did that comment come from?"
"Ummm...let's hope not."
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is the best Janelle! Make sure you remember to tell her that one when she grows up!
Love this story!
Post a Comment