Here is Brad and the girls enjoying the deck during our warm Saturday. It's hard to tell who's having the most fun in their mixed-up game of chase/bumper cars. Actually, I might be having the most fun watching my wonderful family enjoy each other.
i can't believe the weather in ky! we just got hit with 5 inches last night. it was a crazy weather day. but, looks like we'll have a white christmas this year. glad to see your family growing and enjoying one another. tell them we say 'merry christmas!'
Looks like such a fun time. I'm glad you have been able to enjoy your deck so much. I'm sure it makes you feel good after all the hard work you put into building it!
2 comments:
i can't believe the weather in ky! we just got hit with 5 inches last night. it was a crazy weather day. but, looks like we'll have a white christmas this year. glad to see your family growing and enjoying one another. tell them we say 'merry christmas!'
Looks like such a fun time. I'm glad you have been able to enjoy your deck so much. I'm sure it makes you feel good after all the hard work you put into building it!
Post a Comment