December 2, 2007

Our new deck



Here's our almost-complete deck. Brad did such a great job and I love looking out the kitchen window to see such a nice space, with trees behind. The tall posts on the one end will have 2 beams attached for an arbor. In the Spring we'll hang plants and a hummingbird feeder from there to make a non-offensive privacy 'fence' between us and the house right next door.

5 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Oh I love it! How nice. I would love to have a space like that!

Lee and Candace said...

Yea, it looks great guys...when can you help us build one???

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh, that's gorgeous. Is Brad available for outside jobs? I have two decks that need to be rebuilt :) I'm seeing a new career in his future.

running shoes said...

sweet! when can we come hang out by the fire?

dustin sauder said...

it's got a nice suburu-Ferreri look, nice lines BRAD