April 15, 2008

My cleaning lady with a "holy big mess"

After we returned to our newly tiled house, I told Noelle that we would need to spend the day cleaning. She apparently took my comment very seriously because she turned into an official cleaning lady, along with a cart of supplies.

At one point Noelle asked if the high chair needed to be cleaned to which I replied, “Oh yes, the highchair always needs to be cleaned.” My cleaning lady’s sympathetic reply was “I understand, when my kids were babies they made a ‘holy big mess’."

I’m not sure if my mess is holy, but it’s certainly big!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she really gets into character, doesn't she? Maybe she has a career as an actress ahead of her.

The Talberts said...

So let me get this straight. Noelle babysits and cleans house. Do you think they even need you there?
(just kidding, of course)

Lee and Candace said...

I agree with Melissa. I'm praying now I'm as blessed as you with a babysitter and a cleaner! WOW! Go Janelle (and Brad too)!:) Expect us visiting for parenting lessons.

Kentucky Kate said...

Hmm, Elise isn't as helpful. She's still creating the holy big messes. Nice tile!

Rachael Neal said...

how do i get my husband to respond the same way??? that's the looming question...