Here is a before and after picture of our kitchen and dining room floor. Brad did an awesome job and he had everything looking so good when the girls and I returned from VA.


We were advised to get dark grout so it won't stain. We plan on replacing the cabinet knobs and getting something darker to tie in all the colors.
3 comments:
GORGEOUS! We just had ceramic tile put in our bathrooms. Its so much easier to maintain! Yeah for husbands who make our homes beautiful!
It looks awesome! Good job, Brad!
I keep checking your blog to see if you've posted pictures yet. :)
I love our tile. It's so easy to clean, too! A little vinegar/water and no streaking or anything.
WOW!!! VERY NICE!!! I've been busy all day and couldn't check blogs, so when I got home tonight, I was like...I have to see the Spence's kitchen:) It does look great!
Post a Comment