Noelle - "I don't want to do any more of the things you tell me to do. I just want to do the things I tell myself to do."
Janelle - "You need to do your chores because you're part of the family and everyone needs to help to be sure we have a clean house, clean clothes and food to eat. Besides you need to learn how to do everything for when you're a mommy."
Noelle - "I'll have a daddy (she means husband, but doesn't understand the concept of a husband) who doesn't have a job. He'll stay home and do the work."
J- "If he doesn't have a job how will you have money to buy food?"
N - "We'll just go to the bank and get money."
6 comments:
She's got a great philosophy. I only want to do the things I tell myself to do too.
I love Noelle - she makes me laugh so hard I cry!
Don't we all wish it could be THAT way! :)
haha. Very funny.
When Noelle is at the bank, can you ask her to get us some money too?:)
I remember when I would ask for something and my mom would say we didn't have money for it I would always reply, "Just right a check." Ah, to be a kid again. :-)
Post a Comment