July 9, 2008

Creative Outlet

I lack the time and desire to invest in very many hobbies, but I really enjoy making homemade cards. Here are my latest creations. So if anyone gets a card from me in the next few weeks, chances are it will look like this!
It's hard to tell in the picture, but the flower stands out from the card with a sparkle center.
The extra bonus from this hobby is that Noelle is getting to a good age that she can make cards also. Here is one she made for Brad's birthday. I helped with the cutting, but she can do the stamping and gluing. Once again, it's hard to tell but the colored balloons stand out from the card.

2 comments:

The Talberts said...

Those are cute!
Nice that you and Noelle can work on a .. uh .. grown up project together. We're still at the stage where our collaborative projects leave someone practically glued to the table and covered in paint. And the results are usually only well received as gifts by those who really love us (like Ben or his mom).

krissy said...

Great job! I never could get the hang of card making. It's probably a smart investment considering a hand made card like that is at least 3.00. Way to save!