We greatly enjoy nature and it's especially incredible to see God's creativity and splendor up-close. This is the first year we've had a hummingbird feeder and we've had a great time watching the hummers dart in and dart out.
This is also the first year we've planted sunflowers. They truly are as vibrant in real life as you see in pictures.
"Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare." Psalm 40:5




2 comments:
I LOVE sunflowers!! You'll have to tell me if they are hard to grow or not. If not, I would love to put some out next year. I agree they are so vibrant and a great teaching tool about the beautiful World God created for us.
Wow, very pretty!
Post a Comment