The girls and I went grocery shopping yesterday. Noelle decided she wanted to wear her sun hat to Kroger which guarantees that Sadie will want to wear her sun hat to Kroger as well. I didn't see any harm in it but they were quite the pair when they donned their sunglasses in the back seat of the car.


Sadie's still working on proper sunglass placement!
4 comments:
I love it. Sadie and Libby have so very much in common.
It's funny to watch Dora want to do some of the things that John Patrick does, I can imagine how much more a little girl wants to follow another little girl! They are so precious.
Uncle D put sunglasses to great use when he sang La Bamba in front of 20,000 people at the Patriot Center. You go, Grandgirls!
Noelle looks like such a big girl in that picture. I love the whole arm crossing too! I can't believe she is starting school! I still remember her at small group just a little baby...WOW...time flies!
Sadie...adorable!
Post a Comment