September 25, 2008

The Loss of a Good Friend

The last day I wrote on the blog I was praising the invention and use of the ipod. Since then I have lost my very dear friend, the ipod. I think I left it in a park in OH. The last I remember I set it on the ground to help Noelle take off her bicycle helmet. I'm still hoping it made it home with me and I just haven't found it yet.
I was really attatched to that small peice of technology. It was a Mother's Day gift a year and a half ago. It was a complete surprise and I think it's the best gift I've ever received. So I'm mourning the loss of my dear friend and kicking myself for being so careless.

On a happier note, here's a quick picture of the girls in the sandbox. They managed to play very nicely in close proximity for a long time. Now that's something to rejoice over.

1 comment:

The Talberts said...

I'm sorry you lost your ipod. Though I admit that I was pretty relieved to read the actual post after seeing the title.
Brad should have no trouble thinking of what to get you for Christmas this year. :)