My hottie husband ran The Kraut Route this morning and brought home a well-deserved medal for finishing first in his age bracket. This 10k is cleverly named for it's main sponsor, The Hofbrauhaus. Even more appealing is the complimentary beer and brat served to the racers after they finished(that is, if you like beer and brats).
Brad ran the 6.2 miles in 44 min and 55 seconds which is over 2 minutes faster then a month ago. It must be in the blood since we just saw Brad's brother, Dave, scooped up a medal himself. Brad's just glad they didn't have to compete for 1st place.



3 comments:
Eric and I have thought about starting to call Brad "Hottie" when we see him in church. I pointed out that it might seem very inappropriate coming from me, especially if other people not in on the joke overheard. Eric suggested that it might seem just as inappropriate coming from him. So I guess Brad's off the hook.
Ooooh, do the guys plan on running this together?? That sounds like fun! I'm so excited about our trip out there!!!!!
If Ben and I start calling Brad "hottie" too, it will sort of be like a fan club, Katie. No harm in a fan club.
Post a Comment