Brad surprised me with flowers today! I'm not much of a flower person so I rarely think about getting any. These however, were memorable because of the note. In his note Brad reaffirmed his love and faithfulness to me. This is especially significant due to the information we got today of a ministry family's marriage falling apart due to unfaithfulness. I'm praying for the hurting family and praising God for a godly and thoughtful husband. I love you Brad!


Brad gets bonus points for picking flowers that were used in our wedding - stargazer lilies.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is so sweet! They are beautiful.
Wow on remembering the wedding flowers!! Way to go, Brad!
Beautiful and what a powerful statement after some very sorrowful news this morning.
Very sweet. I agree with Elizabeth - very smooth remembering the wedding flowers. Great picture of you two!
wow - what a wonderful husband!
praying for your church family.
Very sweet! Beautiful flowers!
awww. how thoughtful!
That is just wonderful bro (From baby bro!) Keep up the lovin and the Spence Manliness!
You are wonderful
Post a Comment