March 17, 2009

Warm Weather = Deck Time

Hello warm weather and hello outdoor living room/play area (a.k.a. the deck). In the last week we've enjoyed a fire in the fire pit, eating ice cream and having a picnic on our deck. Here are a few pictures of the girls enjoying the fresh air.



6 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

your girls are getting so big! they are adorable.

The Talberts said...

I just love those little tables/benches/whatever they are that Brad made the girls. So handy.

Ron and Rachel said...

How funny you posted these Janelle -we are handing in our permit to the town today to start rebuilding our deck. I can't wait to have the 'extra living quarters'. Ron even went out last night just to put stakes up so we could see how big it will be. We miss it so much :)

Lee and Candace said...

Isn't it nice? We enjoyed our deck last night too...not as spectacular as yours (Brad did such a good job), but it was nice. We had dinner out there and now I think Isabel thinks we will eat out there every meal. Oh well...I could go for that:)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the Spence Family love their deck time. I'm so glad that our grand-daughters are being raised to appreciate the finer points of living!

Kentucky Kate said...

I'm a little jealous of that deck - especially as I got a splinter or two today on mine :) Brad should start a side business.