September 3, 2009

Recycling at it's Best

Do you have several bulletins laying around from Pastor Brad's latest sermon series, "Hot Buttons"? Would you like to find a way to reuse them and create a better world... or at least a happy spouse?


Brad found a very creative use for these extra bulletins that got rave reviews from the recipient:


I think this could work in any home, no matter how big a lie it is.
...perhaps waiting for a that special person on their pillow
... or on a bathroom mirror

I'm sure Pastor Brad would be pleased to know all aspects of his sermons are being put to good use.

8 comments:

The Talberts said...

hahaha. someone needs to send pastor brad a link to your blog.

Kentucky Kate said...

Eric got quite a kick out of that. I want to know at what point during the sermon did Brad realize that the words "hot butt" were in the series title and giggle like a fifth grade boy.

running shoes said...

Awesome!!
I'll have to pay more attention to your assets.

running shoes said...

wait that was kind of weird and came out totally not how I wanted too.

anyway it's kind of nice that your hubs think you have a hot one.

Lee and Candace said...

It's all that Jazzercize paying off Janelle!:)

Cathryn said...

Ha haha haahhaaa.... I can't stop laughing at you guys. I might sercretly be jealous of your creativity. :) Who says young love is best??

Anonymous said...

Gee, that doesn't sound familiar or anything...:-)

krissy said...

sorry Melissa, Pastor Brad isn't allowed to read this. He dogged the blogging world at some point in his series. :-)