April 3, 2010

Noelle's Creativity

Noelle loves to create things. It's fun and exciting to see what her brain comes up with. This week she started a cookbook and choreographed a dance.

Here she is with the cookbook. She asked me to write the words, so she listed me as author, but I humbly take no credit for any of it.
She said once she filled the pages, she'd make copies and then we could sell them. Here's a sample of what you can make once you purchase this unique cookbook.
Maybe I should allow for pre-orders assuming there'll be a rush once the copies are made.

And here's the dance. I thought she did a remarkable job depicting the dance steps. I was not the author for this one - it's all Noelle's creativity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Noelle that Auntie E is putting in the first order. Very cute!

The Talberts said...

Mark us down for two cookbooks. I'll need one for myself and I'm sure Jacob would love one as well. Very cute. :)