The other day we made a quick stop at Meijer. We don't go there too often simply because it's on the other side of town but the girls and I really like shopping there when it's convenient - me for the produce section; the girls for the mechanical horse waiting for them after the check-out line.
Driving into the parking lot, Noelle asked how much it cost to ride the horse. I told her it was only a penny. She was excited because she has quite a few pennies. She enthusiastically announced, "When I'm 16 I'm going to drive to Meijer by myself and ride the horse all day!"
I highly encourage her to do that.
3 comments:
you always make me laugh - i just got an image of a 16 year old noelle driving to meijer to ride the horse - and i'm still cracking up!
haha. probably a much safer choice than other sixteen year old activities. i support noelle's all day horse riding at meijer and will try and encourage my children to go along. :)
hahaha! that is too funny.
Post a Comment