Guess who got to wear a long, flowing gown? Noelle
Guess who got to sit in a custom made 'throne'? Noelle
Guess who sat on her throne ordering servants around? Noelle
Guess who was NOT impressed? Sadie
The pictures speak for themselves:


At one point she needed help buttoning up the back of her dress so she came to me and said, "Excuse me maid, could you help me?" ....Uh, no.If this is the treatment Noelle's expecting during her summer break, we're in for a looong summer.
After I captured it all on film, I made sure she got the chance to serve us by doing some cleaning :)
6 comments:
Ha. Very funny. At least Sadie has a cute servant's uniform. Did you have to wear a tutu as well?
Did you switch your living room around?
Oh that Noelle... :)
ha ha ha! This story doesn't remind me of anything I would have done at her age. Nope, not at all. :-)
I have several thoughts looking at these pictures; 1. Idols of the Heart; 2. The little pamphlet for witnessing that asks, "whose on the throne of your heart?"; 3. I need to be in serious prayer for you and Brad. 4. Sadie is God's choice for younger sister.
Oh too cute!
I am falling off my chair laughing so hard!!!
Post a Comment