Judging by the title of this post, you may think I'm talking about Brad, but no, it's about Noelle. Lowe's is her new favorite store. We've been there a lot to get everything from a grill cover to a Christmas tree, paint to switch plates, deck boards to lightbulbs. Brad has enthusiasticlly informed her that Lowe's has EVERYTHING.
Noelle is now our Lowe's list keeper. She informed us the other day that we need new blinds in Sadie's room. (This is true since Sadie so graciously ripped off a small section.) Noelle continued by saying "We need to buy them at Lowe's. Lowe's has EVERYTHING."
The next day we were debating whether to go get a pizza from WalMart or Kroger. Noelle voted to get it at Lowe's, "Lowe's has EVERYTHING."
The best Lowe's endorsement came when Noelle was playing with her Fisher Price Nativity set. She was reinacting a very extended version of the Christmas story. My ears perked up when I heard her say, "And the donkey went to Lowe's to get some food for the trip."
4 comments:
Adorable! I happen to love Lowes too! Noelle and I would be great friends. :)
Oh, my goodness that is so hillarious!!! She'll make some young man very happy one day. Eric wishes I felt that way about Lowes.
so adorable...I'd say that she will be a Lowes customer forever.
Lowes is OK, but I actually prefer Home Depot.
Post a Comment