July 28, 2008

Something Worth Looking At

I haven't been the best blogger recently. I've thought about things I could write, I thought about pictures I could take, but I haven't taken the time to do either. We're still recuperating from Vacation Bible School (how long can I use that excuse?)...the children need realigned, to say the least, and I need to take control of the dust bunnies and shower scum creatures. Doesn't that sound like fun?
So in lieu of all of that, I figured I better post something more exciting then ill-tempered children, drained parents and creepy dirt. I was successful in finding something worth looking at - my hotty husband leaping over a cloud. This was taken during our lake vacation. Although you can't see from the picture how large the boulders were, you can at least be impressed with the cloud-jumping.

9 comments:

Eric said...

Very impressive. Although I would have doctored it to look something like this.

Kentucky Kate said...

Very cool. And I'm glad I'm not the only one still feeling the effects of VBS. I thought I was a total wimp.

Eric said...

Sorry, I couldn't resist:
Bigger jump
Matrix Brad
OK, I'll stop now.

kara h said...

ha! Matrix Brad is my fav. What a super hero! :o)

Janelle S said...

Eric,
These are GREAT. I'm sure Brad will be sharing these photos with many people. Who doesn't want to be a superhero?

Anonymous said...

Wow...funny, I remember the boulders as...ok, I won't spoil it. :-)

The Talberts said...

Very cool. And um .. I smiled just a bit at you describing the worship leader as "my hotty husband".

krissy said...

Your talent is so useful Doogie!

Janel, I didn't even work VBS and I have been in the same blogging rut. I'll post today!

Lee and Candace said...

WOW! Brad leads worship AND can fly across boulders! I'm impressed!:)

Glad you survived VBS. I think it took Lee a couple of days to recover also.