July 30, 2008

Splash Park

Covington has a splash park that we enjoyed visiting earlier in the week. Here are a few pictures of our family at the park. For some reason there were very few people there so judging by the pictures , you could think it's our own private water park.

5 comments:

krissy said...

Very cute. Where is that and is it inexpensive?

Ron and Rachel said...

Very cute Janelle! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We have a place like that near us but Anna is still a little young yet for it. I think the water rides are for older kids. We had a friend over yesterday though for a playdate and set up our own "waterpark" :)

The Talberts said...

Ahhh. Looks fun. I remember that slide because I was too pregnant to go down it last time I was there with you - only I was pregnant with Libby. Time flies.

Janelle S said...

Krissy,
Unfortunately they decided just this year to restrict it to Covington residence only. It's a bummer because I always enjoy taking someone with me when Brad isn't around. It's free, so it's a great activity on hot post-VBS days :)

Lee and Candace said...

Aw man...I was going to ask Krissy's same questions. Isn't that discrimination to those of us who live in Hebron?:) It looks like so much fun!