August 21, 2008

Noelle's first day of school!

Noelle started preschool today. She'll be going to Calvary Christian School Tuesday and Thursday morning. I never thought she'd go to a school where she was required to wear a uniform, but isn't she cute!?!


In front of the Preschool house

Noelle's teacher, Mrs. Duty

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So grown up! She looks great in the uniform!

Rachael Neal said...

what a swift reminder that my sweet baby girl will be doing the same, faster than i can imagine.

and what a fond memory - a teacher named mrs. duty! :)

krissy said...

Awwww!! She is such a big girl, how sweet.

crystal said...

She looks so excited too! Not a bit scared! I'm sure that made it easier for you as well. I hope Sadie enjoys some quality time alone with Mommy.

Lee and Candace said...

Looks like a special day! Hope she had a great first day!

Anonymous said...

Teacher's pet in the making. Plowing the way for a younger sister.

Kate said...

Oh I am so excited for Noelle, I love Mrs. Duty, She was Miss Butlers aid when I was Miss Butlers future teacher in High School, then she got pregnant and very sick and I took on some of her aid dutys. Her son played baskett ball for Joe last year and so we have kept in touch. She is very nice, Noelle will love her.

The Talberts said...

How cute! I love the uniform.

agent juliejaw said...

Say it aint so! That girl can't be going to preschool already. Wow. She looks so big in her uniform.

running shoes said...

what a cutie! she's a natural carrying her backpack.